Změnit velikost textu

Fórum je zamknutéOdeslat odpověď Stránka 3 z 3   [ Příspěvků: 28 ]
Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: English spoken
PříspěvekNapsal: úte 07. črc 2009 5:45:27 
Good idea. ANy good Austrian absinthe forums you know of, Alan?

Ohlásit tento příspěvek

Odpovědět s citací  
PříspěvekNapsal: úte 07. črc 2009 7:59:49 
Zelený pionýr

Before the page break, it was Australia. Now, it is Austria.

Assuming you mean Australia, I don't think they have their own forum. I think you should target them to join yours ....

Ohlásit tento příspěvek
 OfflineProfil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  
PříspěvekNapsal: sob 11. črc 2009 13:12:10 
I have a question on Ben or Tibro - it's quite impossible to get any brand of US absinthe in Europe, however a friend of mine is just now in mountins in Oregon and during his return, he will spend a day in Seattle. So I just want to ask him to bring me some one or two bottles. However I don't know, where to get it there. I have sent an email to Marc Bernhard, who has a Pacific Distillery in Woodinville close to Seattle, but I haven't got any answer yet. On the wormwood society forum, I have found that for example his Pacifique Absinthe should be available also via WSLCB stores that are in Seattle as well. Have you any idea (I guess you have) how do these stores work? Is it possible just to come there and buy one bottle as in a shop, or it rather serves for further distribution to shops?
Thanx for any info :)

Ohlásit tento příspěvek

Odpovědět s citací  
PříspěvekNapsal: úte 14. črc 2009 7:02:25 
From the conversations I've seen the local distribution seems pretty limited for Pacifique, but definitely ask around when you arrive. Who are you staying with? Maybe they can check in advance? Also, if you are staying with a friend or family member, I would HIGHLY recommend you ask them to order a bottle of Meadow of Love absinthe in time for your arrival (you can always pay them back when you arrive :D ). This is the best absinthe that you can find exclusively in the US at the moment, you will be blown away. Otherwise, I will be ordering another bottle by late fall, so I can send you a sample then.

Alan, sorry I was just a little tipsy when I posted that in all likelihood! I have added "recruit Australian absintheurs" to my to-do list, ha ha...

Ohlásit tento příspěvek

Odpovědět s citací  
PříspěvekNapsal: sob 18. črc 2009 16:57:15 
Thanks for the answer, now I was not here for a couple of days. Unfortunately I am not going to US, but only my friend. He will stay in mountains for a field trip (he is geologist) and he won't be in contact with anyone local. So the only think I can do is to ask him to try a local store in Seattle, if they have some absinthe there. Finally I have got the answer from Marc, who wrote me that at least his pacifique absinthe should be available in the liquer stores in Seattle at this moment.
Actually the Meadow of Love is next on my list, surely I will ask my friend to look for it as well. I will also try to call to the seattle store probably.
Anyway thank you, on 10th august I will know, if I was successful.

Ohlásit tento příspěvek

Odpovědět s citací  
PříspěvekNapsal: ned 19. črc 2009 8:52:57 
How good is your friend's English? Maybe he could call a week ahead and have Meadow of Love special ordered for him.

Ohlásit tento příspěvek

Odpovědět s citací  
PříspěvekNapsal: ned 19. črc 2009 10:01:52 
His English is quite good, but as he is already somewhere in the woods, I think I won't be able to contact him now, he will get to email just at the end of his stay. So I will try to manage it myself.

Ohlásit tento příspěvek

Odpovědět s citací  
PříspěvekNapsal: úte 21. črc 2009 7:34:40 
Just checked and MoL is sold out :(

Ohlásit tento příspěvek

Odpovědět s citací  
Fórum je zamknutéOdeslat odpověď Stránka 3 z 3   [ Příspěvků: 28 ]
Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3